GET SPECTRUM VOICE®
- Unlimited local and long distance calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands
- Up to 28 popular calling features
- No added fees like the phone company charges
- Free 411 Directory Assistance, Voicemail, Readable Voicemail, Private Listing and more
- Spectrum Voice International – Unlimited calling up to 70 countries including most of Europe and India $5/mo
For 12 mos when bundled*
- Low Prices, More Value
- Reliable Connection
- CONTRACT BUYOUT (UP TO $500)
- Voicemail - Callers can leave messages when your line is busy, you're away from home, or you can't make it to the phone. A stutter dial tone means you have a new message.
- Accept Selected Callers - Limit incoming calls to people whose numbers you specify and route all other incoming calls – except Blocked Callers – to your voicemail.
- Nomorobo - Block unwanted calls from telemarketers, political parties and other blacklisted robo-callers. School closings and medical appointment confirmations will be allowed through.
- Block Outbound Caller ID - Hide your phone number from the party you are calling. "Private" or "anonymous" will appear on the recipient's phone display. Forward All Calls - Bypass your voicemail and forward incoming calls to a designated number instead so you never miss important calls when you're away from home. Readable Voicemail - Receive an audio file and full text transcription of a voicemail message via email.
- Call Waiting with Caller ID - When you're on the phone and someone else is calling, it's nice to know who it is. Call Waiting with Caller ID allows you to see who's calling and you can decide whether or not to answer it.
- Trace Call - In you receive a harassing or threatening call, you can initiate call trace. You can only trace your most recent incoming call. Information collected on traced calls will be released to a law enforcement agency only.
- VIP Ring - Assign distinctive rings and call waiting tones to as many as 30 priority callers so you can identify them without checking caller ID. Set Backup Phone - You can add a backup phone number to forward calls to in the event your service is unavailable.
- Block Unwanted Callers - Select up to 30 phone numbers to block and automatically route them to a polite message stating that calls are not being accepted at this time.
- Block Collect Calls - Block all incoming collect calls
- Repeat Dialing - Repeat Dialing automatically redials a busy number for you and then notifies you when that number is no longer busy so you can get through.
- Call Waiting - Don't miss a call just because you're on the phone. With Call Waiting, a soft tone will alert you when another person is calling. Go back and forth between the 2 calls as many times as you'd like while keeping both conversations private.
- 3-Way Calling - Speak to two different parties at the same time. Or, place one party on hold while you speak privately to the other and then return to the 3-Way call.
- Forward Calls When Busy - Avoid missing calls when you're on the phone. Forwarded them to a specified number or voicemail.
- Simultaneous Ring - Don’t miss calls while you're away from home. Choose up to five additional numbers to ring when you receive incoming calls.
- Forward Selected Calls - Never miss a call from someone important. You can choose up to 30 phone numbers to have forwarded to a designate number.
- Caller ID on TV - See who's calling while you're watching TV. The name and phone number will appear on screen.
- Forward Calls When No Answer - Forward incoming calls to voicemail or another number – immediately or after a chosen number of rings.
- Caller ID - With Caller ID, any incoming caller's phone number and name, if available, are displayed on a caller ID unit before you answer the call.
- Speed Dial - No need to memorize phone numbers when you can program up to 8 numbers for fast, one-digit dialing.
- Do Not Disturb - If you do not want to take calls at the moment, Do Not Disturb allows you to block all incoming calls
- Block 3rd Party Charges - Block 3rd parties from charging calls to your home phone number
- Block Anonymous Calls - Reject callers whose Caller ID information is hidden or blocked. Callers will receive a message that you're not accepting Caller ID Blocked calls and will be advised to unblock their number and try their call again.
- Return Call - This feature allows you to automatically call back the last received incoming call. This service only applies to local calls and doesn't work for calls that have been forwarded or for calls from 800 or 900 numbers.
- Block International Calls - Block all outgoing international calls
- Block 900/976 Calls - Block all outgoing calls to 900/976 phone numbers